Posted to rec.woodworking
Ike Ike is offline

Default Harbor Freight Variable Speed Multitool- $50

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:40:39 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 3/15/2010 6:59 PM Matt spake thus:

Interesting - the HF Website lists this tool for $39.99 with a regular price
of 59.99
This is the URL - http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/start.do

The coupon is listed as good from the 15th to the 21st.

I have been considering this tool or the King
I'm just a home woodworker and would be using it as a for renos and
whatever, It would get only occasional use.

Are there any owners who can comment on either?

Yes; check the Harbor Freight Reviews site: http://hfreviews.com

(like this review: http://hfreviews.com/item.php?id=8707)

Thank you for the link to Harbor Freight Reviews. I didn't know the
site existed. The reviews seem pretty fair minded to me.