Lee Gordon

Default Great tool prices at Home Depot

Frank ...

I for one don't have problems with home depot like some drone on and on
about. Then again, I understand that HD is designed to cater to your
average home improvement schlub. It has never intended to be a woodworking
supply store.

I have no problem with them either, except that by patronizing Home Depot I
might run afoul of the folks over in the Trading Spaces newsgroup where
there's a move afoot to send a message to the sponsors protesting the
"designs" of Hildi Santo-Thomas.
But thanks to THIS newsgroup I was able to save $40 on my new Porter Cable
biscuit joiner (just like Norm's).

Lee