Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Design for my garage shop

Bill wrote:
Dave In Texas wrote:

12 or 15 years ago I finally got around to putting in a dedicated
circuit for my kitchen refrigerator. Only I plugged that 20 amp
single pole into one leg of the three phase. WOW! You can't believe
how bright a 15 watt appliance bulb can get. The freezer fan was the
only casualty. Fortunately I had an appliance repair man that made
Sunday house calls. And, that side-by-side Kenmore lasted 20+ years.

Dave in Houston

That reminds me of when, in my wee years, I made a "single-bulb x-mas
light bulb tester". 110v is just too much for one of those little
guys... Of course, it worked. ; )

In case I was too subtle, the bulbs that don't blow up in your face are
bad! : )

Bill