Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Same FM station at two nearby positions?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:45:05 -0700 (PDT), "William R. Walsh"
wrote:

And if you have one of those older Delco radios, here's something for
you to try one day if you're bored:

http://greyghost.mooo.com/delco/

William

I had 3 GM cars in a row, and I'd like to get back to GM. I heard
about some GM convertible last week and googled for it, only to find
out it's a Pontiac, which afaik, they don't make any more. (And the
Pontiac convertibles I've seen were pretty stripped down). But with
the re-org, maybe Cadillac will make one other than the 2-seater.
I'll be looking for a car about 5 to 7 years old, and I'm glad to know
about this because 4 presets really isn't enough.

(Chrysler has 10 AM and 10 FM. Last I checked for the 80 to 95 cars,
Chrysler had 3 companies making them at one time or another, or maybe
even simultaneiously, even though they all looked alike.)