Greg G.

Default Review of the new Porter Cable 895PK- Part 1

AL thus spake:

Wow. Thanks for the review. I'll just steer clear of this model for now,
until PC has the time to fix their bugs (provided they have the will to do
so).

All this, and an included CD that doesn't 'play' properly on Windows
2000 Pro. I had to watch the included router table AVI's with Media
Player to even view them - it wasn't worth the effort, however...
Also, the overview screen doesn't work - no biggy, just another
indicator of just how fast this unit was rushed to market - and why
the local stores don't seem to want to carry it yet.

I'm still fuming over how much of the promo material claims 'Made in
USA' - what a crock!

Greg G.