Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Harbor Freight Variable Speed Multitool- $50

On 3/15/10 1:21 PM, blueman wrote:
Larry writes:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:20:11 -0800, mac davis wrote:

I was going to go for that one at $49 instead of the $34 one, but
decided that the VS was mostly for sanding and I have lots of sanders..

As per the discussions on this group, the VS model has a much better way
of securing the blades. That may be worth the $15 difference.

Also has several other advantages:
1. Better ergonomics
2. Comes with a nice case

If that case is designed well, it would be worth the extra 15 to me.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--