Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Saw Stop - Oregon

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:12:45 -0500, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"
scrawled the following:

"RonB" wrote
I know his intentions are good. But the kids who walk out of his shop
class are not going to be scared enough. It used to **** me off when
my high school shop teacher yelled about safety. I understand now.

If they start filling the schools with that technology, guess
what...............

RonB

So you think it is better to have a finger or two cut off to keep the kids
attention up?

If it keeps the rest of the class (and everyone each of them knows)
safer for the rest of all their lives, HELL YES!

Tough love.

P.S: I'm still waiting for one of the punks to say "Oh, this tablesaw
can't hurt me, huh? We'll see about that."

--
No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up.
--Lily Tomlin