Posted to alt.home.repair
don &/or Lucille don &/or Lucille is offline

Default Looking for Decks for dummies

Well I either need a pation or I screw a ladder onto the house?
"Joe" wrote in message
On Mar 13, 6:16 am, "don &/or Lucille"
wrote:
Help is there any such thing a book thats assumes a person knows little or
nothing about decks? Can give variuos drawings ,plans?

There is a growing sentiment that "Deck Are for Dummies", given that
they require so much maintenance and are mostly little used once in
place. Consider whether you really need a pricey 'keep up with the
Joneses' addition or a more prudent reducing the mortgage by that
amount. Times are tough right now, and the recession will be with us
for some time.
Nothing wrong with reading up on the subject, though, to help decide
when the time is right.

Joe