Posted to rec.woodworking

Default low power drilling

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:05:40 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

It took me just over an hour to manufacture the tool and do the job.
With no damage to the structure.

So you posted here for what reason? You were obviously finished the job
before most people had a chance to reply.

And now you decide to come back and insult the people you were asking
for advice...

Nice way to meet a bunch of kill-files, Clare.

I was hoping for some input last night. By noon today I had to get
moving. I decided on my own that the forstner was the way to go, and
it appears I was right..

No one even addressed the question I asked - everyone (well, just
about everyone) intimated I was crazy to try and I was better to
dismantle the raised floor to do the job. Was NOT going to happen.