Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Rowan closed form

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:08:09 -0900, the infamous Kevin Miller
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I'd like to know what people "do" with "vessels", y'know?
Ah doan git it.

Half sell them. That's me. Then I go to the bank. It's lots of fun.

Awrighty, then.

The other half put them on a shelf and dust them. Apparently it's lots
of fun too, but I've never tried it myself...

Nor have I.

Carry on!

--
There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits
to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder.