Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Renamed to Tracksaw

On 3/12/2010 7:12 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:
"Swingman" wrote

I mean, who needs spinach when 375 mg of Naproxen can make you superman
for another ten hours or so ...

Does that stuff actually work for you?

I'm like you, most thing don't work, but Naproxen does. Too damn bad the
side effects will kill you. It figures ...

I am one of those unfortunate *******s that has minimal effects from drugs.
Particularly pain meds. It helps a little. But not that much. If it works
for you, that is a good thing. I am always amazed when I find somebody who
has a simple solution to a problem. Even Aleve.

I've got a high pain threshold, so I use it sparingly, but DAMN, it sure
is nice to be able to put a shop apron on just once in a while without
crying ...

Hey ... if we start talking about regularity, or stool consistency, get
out the bullets and shoot this way, quick!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08