Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Renamed to Tracksaw

"Swingman" wrote

LOL, I intimately know the feeling of having an 18 year old view point on
getting something done, and a 67 year old body to get it done with!

I remember things I used to do as a teenager. If I tried those things today,
I would die. You got a few years on me. But the aging process is alive and
well in me. And as smart as I used to be when doing physical things, I am
even smarter today.

And it kills my soul to _not_ grab one end of anything being moved within
my view, and feel a nagging sense of guilt for not pitching in, like I am
an old man or something.

Eggs zactly. I know of what you speak.

I was always the problem solver when it came to moving things or getting
things done. It just kills me to stand around and wait for a younger person
to assist. Hey, I am smarter than them. Why do I need to wait on them?

grumble, grumble, bitch, bitch

It is enough to make you a curmudgeon. Now that I think of it, how many
young curmudgeons are there out there? Damn. I had an original thought
there. Not to worry, I will forget it by tomorrow.