Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default oversize mailing box blues

"Stuart" wrote in message
In article ,
mac davis wrote:
They came today in a 7" x 7" x 4" box, filled with inflatable bladders..
Seems like a padded envelope or MUCH smaller box would be cheaper to buy
and cost less to mail, besides killing less trees..

On one occassion, a while ago, at work, we watched the TNT guy kick our
packages off the back of his truck onto the ground.

We had a secure compound, remotely operated electric gates to let him him.
We watched on the security cameras as he drove round to the delivery door.
He arrived before our member of staff cound walk through the building to
the door and kicked the parcels off the truck.

You need good packing!

You should post that on YouTube and post the URL for it here...

John