Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default 144,000 horsepower

On Mar 12, 5:22*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
On 3/12/10 12:42 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I thoroughly despise jet skis..... to be more precise, I thoroughly
despise the Great Unwashed who seem to see the need to get drunk and
destroy the very expensive peace and quiet one pays for on the shores
of otherwise untainted inland lakes.

I'm with you one that.... add to the list anything with unnecessarily
loud engines, including Pick-up trucks and Motorcycles.

You Harley riders will take issue with me, but they are nothing more
than a "look at me" device. *"Ooo, look at me, I'm so cool, I drive a
ridiculously loud motorcycle. *F#@k the rest of civilization and *your*
relaxation, I have a right to be loud. *After all, I'm a dentist all
week and need an outlet for my inner beast. *Oh yeah, and I have a small
pecker." * :-)

Angela is convinced that there has to be a direct inverse relationship
between the size of a guy's SUV tires and the size of his dick.
I mean her girlfriends all just swoon at the sight of a monster
truck..:-)
I used to drive a MiniCooperS in university. Eh? Eh? =0)
(Robbie who remembers almost missing a rent payment because he
couldn't turn down a deal on 4 minilites. Turns out the guy that sold
them to me needed his rent money. I felt bad about that.)