Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default 144,000 horsepower

On 3/12/10 12:42 PM, Robatoy wrote:
I thoroughly despise jet skis..... to be more precise, I thoroughly
despise the Great Unwashed who seem to see the need to get drunk and
destroy the very expensive peace and quiet one pays for on the shores
of otherwise untainted inland lakes.

I'm with you one that.... add to the list anything with unnecessarily
loud engines, including Pick-up trucks and Motorcycles.

You Harley riders will take issue with me, but they are nothing more
than a "look at me" device. "Ooo, look at me, I'm so cool, I drive a
ridiculously loud motorcycle. F#@k the rest of civilization and *your*
relaxation, I have a right to be loud. After all, I'm a dentist all
week and need an outlet for my inner beast. Oh yeah, and I have a small
pecker." :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)