Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Robert Macy Robert Macy is offline

Default Need a sound recorder, what should I get?

On Mar 11, 4:19*pm, b wrote:
On 11 mar, 17:33, Robert Macy wrote:

Lease says "no tenant can operate a TV, Musical Device, of Computer
Sound System in a manner that disturbs another tenant" *no hours of
operation, no arbitrary interpretation. *That's why we moved in.

I'm a firm believer in victims should not take action, perpetrators
should.

if our landlord cannot, or will not, provide quiet enjoyment, no
waiting for end of lease, they have failed, and now must pay for move
and all costs.

This all sounds a bit hasty to me. Have you actually tried
*a) talking to those making the noise, who may not for all you know ,
be fully aware of the nuisance they cause, and b) talking to the
landlord about it?
If so, what was their response(s)?
usually these things can be settled with quiet but firm words in the
right ear, rather than jumping to collecting 'evidence' and *geting
into legal action.
Just my .02 worth

-B

Appreciate your approach, but all that has been already exhausted.