Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Renamed to Tracksaw

"Swingman" wrote

And one thing it does more quickly, safely, efficiently and accurately
than ANY table saw made is non 90 degree/angled cuts in sheet goods and
panels ... for some reason an increasing necessity with each project I do
these past few years.

Are you saying that houses aren't being built square any more? Say it ain't
so! LOL

Also, it is damn nice to have options other than a table saw when dealing
with the combination of age AND 4 x 8 sheets of plywood/mdf.

My honey says that I am not getting older. I am getting better. But if feels
older to me.

Most of my adult life, I never shied away from lifting or carrying anything
heavy. I grew up that way and always did it that way.

Not so much any more. And ANYTHING that can reduce the need to wrestle with
large, unweildy and/or heavy objects is a good thing.

Remember, old age and cunning will win over youth and enthusiasm. Although
I have always tried to work smart, a strong body allows you to get away with
things. That strength factor/edge just isn't there any more. I understand
completely.