Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default OT] How to transfer data from one computer to another.?

"Donwill" wrote in message
I have a lap top at home and a net book for going on holiday with,
unfortunately the net book does not have a CD Drive so I cannot load in the
user's manual for my recently purchased camera. I can however load it into
the lap top.
How do I transfer the info from one to the other please, can I just
connect from one to the other via their respective usb ports and is there
software available in XP to transfer the data?
Don

Can't you use a Memory Stick as a transfer medium?