Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 144,000 horsepower

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:03:10 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Mar 11, 7:26*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:21:37 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Mar 11, 10:53*am, Larry Jaques wrote:
I can't wait to see the next hydroplaning aircraft carrier!

One of my all-time favourite photographs:

Raw energy at it's glorious finest

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...toy/WHeeee.jpg

Cool. *Is that thing listing from just going over a humongous swell,
or what?

Just a hard turn at good speed. here's another one:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...RRRDtoPORT.jpg

"Lt. Cmdr. Hudson, how many times have I told you not not SKID the
Carrier? Go to your quarters without dinner!"

And the spookiest picture ever...
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...y/chaiten5.jpg

That's a black and evil cloud if I ever saw one, alright.
shudder Post a copy of THAT on your front window on Halloween night
and watch the candy giveaway count go way down!

OK, enough computer for one night. I'm off to bed to get back to
Stephen Hunter's _Black Light_ sniper mystery.

--
There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits
to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder.