Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Rowan closed form

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Kevin Miller" wrote
Thanks for having the where-with-all to post constructive criticism. I'm
always open to it, but know a lot of folks hesitate to say anything that
might be misconstrued as a slight. I wish more folks would include what
they dislike about a piece as well as what they like...

Ya want some criticism, OK, you got it.

I don't dare show pictures of this turned object to my wife. I would never
hear the end of it! She would insist I make her something like it.

Which would be hard to do since I have no lathe!

Lee, you just have to learn to speak Womenese. If you run it through a
translator it comes out to:

"Please go buy yourself a lathe and some good gouges.
Make sure you get good ones because there's nothing
worse than a cheap tool."

She sounds like a keeper.

HTH...

....Kevin