Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 144,000 horsepower

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:21:37 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Mar 11, 10:53*am, Larry Jaques wrote:
I can't wait to see the next hydroplaning aircraft carrier!

One of my all-time favourite photographs:

Raw energy at it's glorious finest

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...toy/WHeeee.jpg

Cool. Is that thing listing from just going over a humongous swell,
or what?

Here's mine. (Dad was an Air Force pilot; this isn't him.)
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/O.../sonicboom.jpg

More "power of nature" shots I love:

http://tinyurl.com/ygoavfz trees live on

http://tinyurl.com/c8zkx7 lightning (no "e", guys)

http://tinyurl.com/y9t447t Niagra frozen 1911 (pre-AGWK)

http://tinyurl.com/6jq8w8 we left Anchorage 10 years before the quake

And last but not least, 100 stunning pics everyone should see. There
are some real doozies he http://tinyurl.com/y9oha8e

--
There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits
to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder.