Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cross cutting a dado

On 09 Mar 2010 22:58:56 GMT, the infamous Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com scrawled the following:

Just bumped one of them and it dropped down 5 inches. It looks like to
get a good one I'm going to have to spend some cash. Does Festool make
roller stands yet? (Where would the vacuum plug in?)

Yeah. They're $1,950 for the kit and come with a built in brush,
vacuum, and grain comb (top and bottom on all.) The infeed roller
preheats the wood so it isn't shocked from the warmth of the sander or
planer blades cutting it. The outfeed roller stains and polys the
wood (to any one of 1,864 different fake woodgrains) after masking off
any rabbets, dadoes, and edges, pretrimming the blue tape afterwards.

Buy two sets. They're small.

I can see Swingy and Leon drooling for them right now. Can't you?

--
There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits
to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder.