Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Multimaster-type tools and blades.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:04:09 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:47:13 -0800, the infamous mac davis
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:50:53 -0800, Larry Jaques

wrote:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:43:36 -0500, the infamous Pat Barber
scrawled the following:

Uh oh.....this sounds like you are going over to
the "dark side". I recall a preacher saying, you
are in a "backslidden condition". (: -(not a real word)

They are building a HF in my neighborhood as we speak.

You suck. Mine's half an hour away. From Vista, CA (my old home), it
was only 15 minutes away.

Closest for us is 3 hours away, in Yuma and it's tiny..

Cheaper to shop by phone, then.

Then you get your stuff in a beat up cardboard box held together with
CatPee
Glue (TM). FedEx guy throws the box on the porch and Runs. If you have
dogs
or cats, they Will take an Unhealthy interest in the external box.

So, have you ever found out just how much room you actually do need to
swing a cat, or dog, for that matter?

It astounds me at how much people will let their pets (kids included)
do around the house and let it go unpunished. Train your freakin'
pets, you censored by moderator!

If a box held together with CatPee Glue (TM) is dumped on the porch, even
the best trained animal will find it difficult to resist. For the animal, it
amounts to a stranger peeing in their territory.