Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default New Harbor Freight Multifunction Tool

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:47:27 -0500, LouB wrote:

I bought a Dremal copy a while back and have yet to use it:-))

I bought an imitation Dremel from HF and later a friend reinstalled my
front door locks for me after the hospital lost my keys (etc.) and I
couldn't wait until people with copies got home. After he did that,
the slam lock wouldn't work. The ImiDremel worked well to grind the
plate out a little bit so the door would latch and lock with that
lock. I probably need a new stone though.