Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I was almost impounded, laptop saved me

On Mar 7, 4:20*am, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:
I can see out of control types that would take apart the mill
looking for a gram of drugs. *Then give you a street full of parts.

That happened to my son in California as his truck was once owned
by a bad guy - bought at a police auction and reconditioned, sold by
a friend of the family to son...

Great truck, but he was stopped twice for the other guy. *The second time,
he, the cop, recognized a change of interior and driver - let him go. The
first time his complete contents of the truck was on the highway. *insurance,
CD's, tools and school papers.

Martin

Did the police have a warrant?

Dan