Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Streater Tim Streater is offline

Default OT; Todays top H&S tip

1) When carrying two bags of food from the car to the house, do not trip
over the kerb.

2) Should you trip over the kerb, try not to descend headfirst into a low
level rose bush.

This will result in comments like 'Oh botheration' and cause a 80mm scar
from left eye to cheek bone.

Fortunately my sister in law ( senior staff nurse) and daughter (paramedic)
were on hand to pull assorted thorns from my cranium and stem the bleeding.

Risk assessment; If carrying shopping wear suitable face protection& non
slip footwear.

Don't you feel like a complete prat when you do something like that?

Oh *ouch* !

In the distant past, I've walked into things because I was looking at
the girl and not where I was going. That caused blood on one occasion.

--
Tim

"That the freedom of speech and debates or proceedings in Parliament
ought not to be impeached or questioned in any court or place out of
Parliament"

Bill of Rights 1689