Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_2_] The Medway Handyman[_2_] is offline

Default OT; Todays top H&S tip

John Rumm wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
1) When carrying two bags of food from the car to the house, do not
trip over the kerb.

2) Should you trip over the kerb, try not to descend headfirst into
a low level rose bush.

This will result in comments like 'Oh botheration' and cause a 80mm
scar from left eye to cheek bone.

Fortunately my sister in law ( senior staff nurse) and daughter
(paramedic) were on hand to pull assorted thorns from my cranium and
stem the bleeding.

The question is, at which point in the proceedings did they start
laughing? ;-)

Almost immediately :-)

Youngest daughter took immediate action - took a photo on her phone so she
can post a pic on facebook.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk