Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default OT; Todays top H&S tip

1) When carrying two bags of food from the car to the house, do not trip
over the kerb.

Don't you feel like a complete prat when you do something like that?

Someone else's tradegy he

"When carrying ridiculous quantities of stuff the short distance from
your car to the office, take an extra moment to use the shoulder strap
on your laptop case. If you don’t, you will trip over said shoulder
strap, fracture your ankle on your wheel-arch, smash your laptop on the
concrete and – because you are carrying too many things and can’t put
your arms out – land flat on your face in front of eight builders,
breaking a tooth and permanently damaging your ego. #LFMF

From the 'Learn from my fail' blog, that sits on the top of my
FeedDemon RSS reading list.

--
Adrian C