Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default I was almost impounded, laptop saved me

"Ignoramus26053" wrote in message

I will personally get a Class C license, just in case.

Before you go changing your drivers license, why don't you go to the highway
patrol office and get the exact story on what your current license allows
you to haul.

The weight sticker thing is as I understand it for commercial vehicles and
is there for calculating weight fees, so that might not be applicable to non
commercial hauling.

By getting a different license and a commercial classification on your
vehicle, you might be incurring multiple headaches such as increased
insurance rates, inspections and other regulatory BS that would cost you
more than hiring a truck to haul the big stuff.
--

__
Roger Shoaf

Important factors in selecting a mate: