Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I was almost impounded, laptop saved me

On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 04:04:21 -0600, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

"Pete C." writes:

I haven't heard of a class D license before, both states I've been in
didn't have anything below C. You should probably look into upgrading to
a C. I expect it's just an excuse to charge more for the upgraded
license, but it will at least put you on par with what most states have
as the base license.

googlegooglegoogle... in NM, the standard noncommercial license is a
Class D.

Google is crap. Altavista is vastly better.

On what search type do you base that statement, Pete?

I buy a vast diversity of product types over the Web and have found
that Google best served my searches for them. Maybe it's the Frugal
Searcher's dream engine. g

I tried the others for a week, including Creative Commons, Clusty,
Bing, Yahoo, Searchalot, and All the Internet, and found fewer valid
hits in the first few pages on each (compared to Google.)

I just added AltaVista and will try it, too.

--
The blind are not good trailblazers.

-- federal judge Frank Easterbrook