Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default I was almost impounded, laptop saved me

Ignoramus28336 writes:

So I wonder whether this was an honest mistake on their part, or
not. I tend to think that it was an honest mistake on their part.

If it hadn't been an honest mistake, you'd be trying to get your trailer
out of impound right now.

Really, something like 99 44/100 % of the time, these things really are
honest mistakes.