Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer[_2_] The Wanderer[_2_] is offline

Default 1/4 turn ceramic tap inserts

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:20:04 +0000, Bob Minchin wrote:

I have had these in our bathroom for a few years and the hot tap is
dripping. This tap only has about 2m head from the tank and I wonder if
these taps need greater pressure to seal properly. The cold tap is
working at mains pressure and is giving no trouble.

Anyone know?

TIA

Bob

If it's just the seals that are playing up, you could try

http://www.brev.co.uk/

Very useful for spares, shame about the floating logo!

--
The Wanderer

That no one understands doesn't make you an artist.