Posted to rec.woodworking
Me Me is offline

Default Woodworking school recommendations wanted.

Hi - I have a sabatical coming up and thought about going to a woodworking
school to hone my skills / take them up a notch. I do functional stuff and
have built most of the case goods in my house. Not into Chippendale, 19th
Century ... 'fancy' stuff. I like Greene and Greene style.
I'd like to take a poll and get recommendations for and against any schools
the community has experience with. I'm looking for something 1 - 2 weeks
long and would consider any part of the country.
TIA for recommendations.