Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_43_] Steve[_43_] is offline

Default TrollFilter changes

Neil Brooks wrote in
:

On Feb 27, 7:08*pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Ray Kinzler"
bus.

wrote:

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message

m..

.
On Feb 27, 2:17 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
A new version of the TrollFilter is now available. Those of you
who ha

ve
been
around for a while can probably figure out why.

IMPORTANT: The method of retrieving the TrollFilter has changed.
I've taken
down the email autoresponder, and replaced it with a (hopefully)
much

more
convenient method of obtaining the file. Simply visit this URL

http://www.milmac.com/trollfilter.php

to download the filter file directly through your browser.

It might be easier to just find your own private, moderated forum.

Then you won't EVER be ASKED to refrain from racist jokes, sexist
jokes, dead baby jokes, Holocaust jokes, ethnic jokes, religious
jokes, etc.

Why not go the extra mile. *Everybody wins! *This forum becomes a mo

re
inclusive, less Xenophobic place. *You guys have your clubhouse.

What say ye??

Nope

Please don't feed the trolls. Ignore it, and it will go away.

Wanna' bet?

I'm a woodworker. I enjoy the give and take on the subject.

I also have a bit of a mission, here. I enjoy that at LEAST as much.

Sheeesh! Enough already! plonk