Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Multimaster-type tools and blades.

On 2010-03-04, Leon wrote:

really like Bosch tools..for the most part)....

Bosch jes won the jigsaw shootout in the latest Popular Mechanics, for
whatever that's worth.

nb

I can see that. I had my Bosch barrel-grip stolen from me quite a few
years ago. I replaced it with a (get this, Made In Germany) Milwaukee
jigsaw.
I quite like that top handle , but there are times I miss my Bosch
barrel-grip. Great for sink cut-outs and upside down cutting......
still waiting for a sale and I will buy one again. I think that
Milwaukee now makes a barrel grip too, but I will stick with a Bosch.