Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Multimaster-type tools and blades.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Snip

I like Bosch, too. My old 14.4v Impactor is getting long in the tooth
at 3 hard years, so I'm in the market for a new one. I paid $230 for
the kit (motor, 2 batts, charger, bits, case.) I just saw an 18v
Milwaukee setup which had the same base kit plus a drill motor for
$199. Anyone with experience on the cordless Milwaukees, 18v
specifically? One thing I really liked about he Bosch is its short
nose. Overall length, from bit to back, was shorter than most. That
proved itself valuable time and again.

Long in the tooth at 3 years old.... I never liked Bosch drills... I
wonder how long my "free" Bosch impactor will last.

I have had a Makita impact driver for 5+ years and see no signs of any
problems. Replaced 1 of the 2 batteries 2 years ago.

I have hearn nothing good about the Milwaukee cordless drills.