Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Multimaster-type tools and blades.

"Robatoy" wrote in message

I have a feeling that Fein is going to have to change their pricing
policy....and soon. Here, in Canada, Bosch seems to think, "well, if
Fein can get that kinda money, so can we." because those clowns (and I
really like Bosch tools..for the most part) charge the same for
similar Fein blades. Dremel blades are 60% or more, cheaper.... and
they can be bought everywhere.

Actually Fein did drop their pricing a few months ago. typically a 3 pack
of blades would cost about $100. Now they are closer to $50. Still too
high IMHO.