Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Paul Ryan v. the President -- The Republican dissects ObamaCare's real costs. Democrats stay mute

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message
In article ,
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message
The numbers don't add up.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...602436388116.h
tml

The Wall Street Journal, 4 March 2010.

Joe Gwinn

PS: If the URL doesn't work, ensure that you got the whole thing.

Are these more b.s., Joe, like the piece on Chile you linked to
yesterday?
Did you check the facts, or do you swallow this stuff whole?

Ad hominem.

Huh? I'm talking about the failure of *facts*, not of any person. The facts
in your link regarding Chile don't stand scrutiny. Over 25 years ago, riding
to my editing job, on my regular train to NYC with a WSJ editorialist whose
name I won't mention, I told him that if they would pay me a decent rate to
fact-check their editorials, I could make a living out of correcting their
mistakes. He did not disagree.

--
Ed Huntress