Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Off Topic: Darwin Award

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:20:54 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone
scrawled the following:

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

I can imagine. So, Dave, do you have wall-to-wallow carpeting now?

I work for a farm newspaper now, but I'm definitely urban.

But for the memories, wot?

Possibly even urbane.

P'raps not. Y'ain't got no tea.

urbanely - in an urbane manner;
"`I had tea occasionally with the Duke,' said Mr. Eggers urbanely"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

--
An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his
heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till