Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 20:45:31 -0600, the infamous Roy
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:27:24 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

Last night the raccoons pulled the top off of our bird feeder (it is in our
deck rail) pulled out seed and made a mess. I am making a fence charger rail
to put on top of present railing to jolt the creatures. The rail is 15 feet
above the ground. Happy landing raccoons. ww

Install motion-sensor-activated lights and camera so you can show us
the fun, please.

Lordy I love the attitude in this newsgroup.

Not raccoons, but similar entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBb7KReY6Eg&NR=1
squirrel launcher

Yeah, I love that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIp7V7VcCX8
Twirl-a-Squirrel bird feeder attachment

Hey, pretty cool. I saw a few of these and one lady had a ton
of squirrels in her yard. I pity her.

--
An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his
heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till