Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Off Topic: Darwin Award

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
On 3/3/10 6:23 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
wrote in
:

I thought mythbusters totally disproved it?

That was one that they proved. If you have a solid stream of liquid to
act
as a conductor, electricity can follow it. They had quite a bit of
trouble
getting a solid stream, but suceeded in the end.

Puckdropper

Really? We're using mythbusters as our final word on science?

Love the show, but they *hardly* hold to scientific method and
occasionally get it right.

In this particular case, if the voltage/current is high enough, you don't
need a "continuous stream." The electricity can arc from drop to drop to
drop.

And crossing streams? Eh, what about That?