Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Multimaster-type tools and blades.

On Mar 3, 3:56*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 3, 1:21 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Oh such a simple reason. We do not have HF in Canuckistan. We DO have
Princess Auto which carries a whole lot of similar stuff, but no
multi- type tool yet. I can't wait, because *I* like the idea of 3
dollar blades vs 35 dollar ones.... even if they're only half as
durable.
The Dremel people have a blade for 15 dollars whuch I used today...and
I was pleasantly surprised. Worked well on my older Fein.

Do you get even semi-regular mail delivery?

I will look into their shipping to Canuckistan. Many outfits don't.