Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default Small Home Project

The 11-12 foot breezeway from my back entry door to the garshop has
sported a tacked-on plastic paneled cover since we bought the house 20 years
ago. Last summer's hail storm prompted me to tear it off last fall (bad
timing going into hunting season). Formulated a building plan, did a few
Sketchup drawings (mostly to calculate some dimensions) and started putting
it all together (alone - ugh) in January. Tried not permitting it but our
small, bedroom community "code enforcement officer" spotted the framing and
paid me a visit. Re-did my drawings and waited out the plan approver.
Now to take a couple of weeks off to rest - and heal. I'm getting too
old to do this, especially the structural framing stuff alone.

Dave in Houston

Attached Thumbnails
Small Home Project-_sep7303-ds640-jpg  Small Home Project-jan_9125-ds640-jpg  Small Home Project-feb_9311-ds640-jpg  Small Home Project-feb_9319-ds640-jpg  Small Home Project-feb_9322-ds640-jpg

Small Home Project-feb_9321-ds640-jpg