Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default OT Its getting bloody awful!

Hey Good People,
theirs getting to be so much off topic crap here, its hard to find the
gem of metalwork. I have bin welding, plastic cutting, cutting 5mm
aluminium sheet for salvaged fans from PC power supplies....welding,
measuring, getting it wrong and rewelding after cutting...and lots of
other stuff which, if not metalwork, is related as the same methodical
thinking and analysis is required.

Who, really, gives a stuff about politics. If you lucky, 50% of your
country turns out to vote. Wingers, Democrats - crapping on here will
NEVER change anyone's ideas, or how they vote. Are you all Old Farts,
for whom the only thing left to moan about is politics?

Global Warming? - who cares, we will be dead before we know if its
bull**** or not. Pity about our descendants if the nay-sayers have got
it wrong......

Lighten up folks - there's some good people here, with things to say.
Lets hear them for a while.

Andrew VK3BFA.