Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:40:33 -0800, the infamous "DGDevin"
scrawled the following:

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
.. .

They do have inner tubes, the hub bolts together and the tube is required
to get an air tight seal. In fact, the HF item page has a link in the
upper corner pointing to a replacement inner tube.

Yeah, I saw the ad for the tubes but I still wanted to suggest making sure
these ones have tubes. I'm good about keeping car tires properly inflated,
but I didn't pay the same attention to my hand-cart and last time we went to
use it the pressure in the tires had become low enough that the tires had
lost their seal on the rims. *Now* there are inner-tubes in those tires.

Those 10" wheels and tires, with tubes, will be on sale for $3.79 each
between March 12-14 at HF. http://fwd4.me/0Mm page 2.

--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)