Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:19:08 -0600, the infamous Steve Turner
scrawled the following:

On 03/02/2010 09:37 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:16 am, wrote:
"Puckdropper"puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message

Last night the raccoons pulled the top off of our bird feeder (it is in our
deck rail) pulled out seed and made a mess. I am making a fence charger rail
to put on top of present railing to jolt the creatures. The rail is 15 feet
above the ground. Happy landing raccoons. ww

I like that approach. A couple of caps and an old TV flyback
transformer works nice too.

I'm gonna sick PETA on you guys. Raccoons have feelings too!

What do the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals have to do with
this, Steve?

Raccoons have feelings too!

Yeah, they'll feel that "This diner hurts too much to enjoy. Let's go
somewhere else, QUICK!"

--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)