Posted to rec.woodworking
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
On 03/02/2010 09:37 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:16 am, wrote:
"Puckdropper"puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message

I've been thinking about building a trash can storage bin to get the
trash
cans out of my garshop and outside where they belong. We live in an
area
prone to heavy snowfalls, with lots of wild animals around. Does
anyone
have any suggestions on how to build one of these to make it easy to
handle
year-round?

My main concerns are racoons and snow right now. I might put wheels on
it
to make it easy to take to the end of the driveway.

Puckdropper

Last night the raccoons pulled the top off of our bird feeder (it is in
our
deck rail) pulled out seed and made a mess. I am making a fence charger
rail
to put on top of present railing to jolt the creatures. The rail is 15
feet
above the ground. Happy landing raccoons. ww

I like that approach. A couple of caps and an old TV flyback
transformer works nice too.

I'm gonna sick PETA on you guys. Raccoons have feelings too!

Please Eat The Animals... Is that what PETA stands for??? (grin) WW
--
"Once upon a time, The END."
To reply, eat the taco.