Posted to rec.woodworking
Artemus[_4_] Artemus[_4_] is offline

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

"WW" wrote in message
. ..

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
I've been thinking about building a trash can storage bin to get the trash
cans out of my garshop and outside where they belong. We live in an area
prone to heavy snowfalls, with lots of wild animals around. Does anyone
have any suggestions on how to build one of these to make it easy to
handle
year-round?

My main concerns are racoons and snow right now. I might put wheels on it
to make it easy to take to the end of the driveway.

Puckdropper

Last night the raccoons pulled the top off of our bird feeder (it is in our
deck rail) pulled out seed and made a mess. I am making a fence charger rail
to put on top of present railing to jolt the creatures. The rail is 15 feet
above the ground. Happy landing raccoons. ww

If your deck railing is metal and well grounded this should work.
Otherwise you will need to provide a ground rail in addition to the hot
rail.
Art