Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool WOW!

"Steve Turner" wrote
On 03/02/2010 12:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
Anybody have a HF link to this incredible tool youse guys keep going on
about?

Thanks Dawg, Lee, and J. I searched for "multi" and "multi-tool" and came
up empty. I didn't think to search for "multi-function" or
"multifunction"; you'd figure "multi" would find those, but I guess not...

--

I had the same problem. I looked number of times and did not find anything.
Which is why you need the magic phrase to find anything in cyber space.

It helps a lot that Harbor Freight is actively promoting these things. I
have seen them on sale almost constantly for awhile lately. I even got a
flyer in the paper at my house recently This is the first one ever in my
city. You just about can't go outside without tripping over one of these
"multi'function" tools! Didm't you notice anything the last time you went
outside?

It is also on the Harbor Freight opening page on their website now.