Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

"DGDevin" wrote in
m:

If these don't have inner tubes I'd get something else. You have to
keep the pressure up in tubeless tires or one day you discover you
have a sled rather than a wagon.

They do have inner tubes, the hub bolts together and the tube is required
to get an air tight seal. In fact, the HF item page has a link in the
upper corner pointing to a replacement inner tube.

It appears they're the only place around here that carries the 10" tube
with 4" rim, however. I went all over town once looking for a replacement
tube, and didn't find one. Walked in to HF a few days later, and there
they were.

Puckdropper